What to Bring and Wear
● Wear loose, comfortable, white clothing, preferably in natural fibers (they conduct energy and breathe easier in the hot desert climate).
● Wear a white cotton head covering that completely covers the head and will stay on securely during exercises with movement. See picture.
● Please bring your yoga mat or sheepskin to sit on and a light blanket to cover yourself with during relaxation periods.
● A firm cushion to sit on can be helpful for those with tighter hips.
● A small amount of water cups will be available at the venue.
● However, for environmental protection purposes, please bring your own water bottle or cup.